Teen Workshop on Healthy Eating

 


Community of Faith's Pastor Debra Shaw, a herbalist and health consultant, will join COFA girls for a health session on "Healthy Eating, Snacks and Smoothies." It is set for Saturday, September 25th at 11:00 a.m. at the COFA Outreach Center at 5949 Engel Avenue and is part of an on-going health and wellness project targeting teen girls and young adult women.  Teen Girls and young adults can join the bi-weekly series called Health, Success, and Choices. For more information, please call 216-883-5036.

Comments

  1. Excellent post! I really enjoyed reading your content and appreciate the effort you put into sharing such useful information. It’s always great to discover quality resources and helpful information online. If anyone is looking for delicious halal food, fresh meals, or tasty options for a satisfying dining experience, I recommend checking out 1 Halal Spot. They offer flavorful halal dishes that are worth trying. Thanks for sharing this valuable content, and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really enjoyed reading your content and found the information very helpful. It’s always nice to discover useful resources about healthy food and local dining options. For anyone searching for Gluten Free Babylon choices, I recommend checking out Juice N Blendz for fresh juices, smoothies, healthy meals, and tasty options. Thanks for sharing this informative post, and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this informative article. The content is clear, useful, and well-written. For anyone looking for delicious pizza and pasta, Francesco's Pizza & Pasta is definitely worth checking out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article! I really enjoyed the useful information shared here. If you’re searching for Mexican Restaurants Brooklyn NYC, Adobo Mexican Grill is certainly worth checking out. Thanks for sharing such valuable content!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts